Losing and Finding Life's Purpose

Sometimes, if I am alone, I tend to lose sight of my life's purpose. Just like earlier today, I was alone inside the bus going home and I felt something embracing my heart. It is not an embrace of warmth and familiarity. It is rather an embrace of coldness and aloofness. It is unfamiliar and yet something I have felt before. It is during these moments that I begin to wonder what I am still doing with my life and if I am able to identify it, I question myself why I am doing those things. The clear direction which I have set for myself becomes blurry, that losing one's way is totally inevitable.

I tried to reflect upon this experience. I realized that this feeling is totally unnecessary and absolutely unhealthy. I think that this is only but a result of being tired and weary of the many things that I am doing. It is sometimes overwhelming that probably sadness is trying to seep through the crevices that this weariness is creating and thus taking advantage of this weakness and turning me into a reflection of someone losing the way. This has happened to me before and it broke me badly. Picking up the pieces was difficult and long.

Lately did I realize that I only have to shift the way I think and the way I view myself and things. Only after I committed myself that life is hopeful and that the light is at the end of the tunnel did I let go of that cold embrace that pervades my heart. Only after being thankful of the graces that I am receiving did I realize that I still have it so good in my life.


Only through this am I closing the crevices that sadness is creating inside my heart. I am pushing away sadness so that it can no longer wreak havoc and thus allow joy to explode within me and thereby make me look up and thank HIM. Only through this JOY that I can make a saint out of myself and never ever lose sight of my life's purpose again.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

5 Reasons why you should be a Bosconian

You Know You're in Don Bosco When...

Certified Mama's Boy